Avon logo

Avon Employee Reviews in Dartmouth, NS

3.4Pay & benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,709 reviews

Great work life balance.

What I have learned in working with Avon. We work with Women and a few good men. You can build a career. We also offer many different options that would fit any life style. The training with Avon is fabulous. They provide marketing and other sales tools to help you build your business on line. The most enjoyable part of the business is helping people and families. We are helping with creating their children's education funds, dance class, car payments mortgage's, helping put food on the table and assisting people with their retirement plans.

Great job to work from home

I am able to create my own hours so a typical day would have me get up, get comfortable and answer emails and make phone calls. I have learned how to use their ALM computer system. I work with the District Sales Manager on PR and promotions. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to work from home and to date there is not a hardest part. I love working with the DSM and all of the Avon Reps.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K