Avon Employee Reviews in Corunna, ONReview this company
Corunna, ON1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6,709 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Typically, I check my email first thing in the morning to see if there are any customer orders to be submitted. Then I make calls to any clients I have deliveries for and arrange to deliver or I leave a message so they can call me at their earliest convenience. My least favorite part of the job is trying to get ahold of customers to arrange delivery of their orders. A lot of them have the belief that if they're not in a hurry for it, it can wait so they won't call back. They don't realize that when I submit their order to Avon Canada, I am expected to pay the bill a week later. That means if I don't collect from the customer, the payment comes out of my pocket until they decide to call me back. That isn't always easy to do. I love that I can start my day when I am ready or delay it and even take a day off now and then if I have an appointment and it doesn't affect anyone but me. I work around my daily life
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6,709 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Avon
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Avon?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Avon? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Avon?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Avon?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Avon?5 people answered
- Does Avon allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Avon?3 people answered
- What benefits does Avon offer?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Avon, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- Is a Contract District Manager a permanent fulltime position? Thank you.3 people answered