Avon logo

Avon Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,713 reviews

Being My Own Boss Has Benefits

A typical day with my Avon business means lots of time at the desk, whether it be typing emails, creating marketing for social media, or phone calls. On 'good weather' days, I like to go out and get the attention of would-be Avon shoppers and sellers. It is easy and fun to let people know about my business, and the fact that I can help them be in business too. I have learned, since being a Leader/Trainer, that I cannot assume that representatives will automatically know or like everything, and that my job with them goes deeper than just coaching at the beginning - which helps me build my own character in the process. The most enjoyable part of the job, is the Freedom to do public tables while wearing a pink wig, or to attend networking events all dressed in pink, to have in-home parties and of course my social media pages are addictive!

Selling Products to customers

This was the first job I had. It taught many things such as dealing with money, helping various customers find what they wanted,Keeping track of orders, sorting products, and making sure they got to the right customer.

Productive and fun

It is nice working with them and getting to meet so many people who is showing more interest in the product than before.

Productive and fun

Typical day at work:- part time- socialize with customers- deliver books and ordersHardest part:- finding time to deliver orders

Pros

discounts

Cons

takes time to build your business

Work From Home!

I have been selling Avon for the last year to suppplement my income. I really enjoy it, as I work at my own pace and you really get out of it what you put in. My DM is always available when I need her, as well as other Reps if I feel that I am having a difficult time. As a part-time career, you really get to set it aside to focus on achieving work/life balance. The hardest part is constantly keeping my name out there, bringing in new clientele, because I can be very shy, however I feel the best sense of satisfaction when I am able to come through for those clients who have allergies, or experience skin sensitivity, or those who really just want my honest opinion and it turns out for the best!

Pros

set your own hours, work from home

Cons

involves a lot of brand selling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K