Avon logo
Avon
Happiness score is 58 out of 100Below average

Avon Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,714 reviews

Fun place to work and I'm my own boss

A typical day would be dress up fashionably and with Avon makeup on for sure and hand out brochures to potential clients even if it means banging on doors I learned how to work by myself and be independent. Time management is key. If you have other things you have to put in the hours to get results and not be lazy. The hardest part of the job is when I get all my Avon orders for clients by UPS I have to unpack, sort, put them in bags and write up receipts. Or if a customer wants to return or exchange an item then I have to do an RMA and pay $5 out of my own pocket to return/exchange the item. The most enjoyable part is meeting new women from all walks of life and using and wearing their products.

Pros

Free products, a chance to move up in the company when you have more recruits who remain active.

Cons

It is not easy to find good recruits and doing returns.

Direct Marketing

Standard Direct marketing. Your success and results are up to what you are willing to put into it. Overall no better or worse than similar direct sales companys

Pros

Discounted Products

Cons

A lot of work if you want to make real money

Working for Avon.

A typical day at Avon would consist of organizing my brochures to hand out to my clients. and make sure they receive any shipments on time. I would organize receipts and logs in my time book, and make sure nothing was ever missed or forgotten. What I have learned on the job was that self-management comes with self-discipline and hard work. I worked alone in this job, only had my supervisor check in on me a few times to make sure everything was running accordingly. The hardest part of the job was making sure the products that I sold came on time, and that the clients receives their purchases on a set date. The most enjoyable part of this job is interacting with new people, and learning from them as well.

Pros

self-management

Cons

commute

I had fun working alongside customers and getting to meet face to face

Going door to door and meeting unique people while offering the various products of Avon. I learned face to face communication with customers. I worked independently so there were no co-workers Management was great and flexible. Not making enough money and living on free products was not worth the job. The most enjoyable part was watching customers open up their packages as they got the things they had ordered as they had expected them to come. It was like watching a child open a present. The hardest part of the job was rejection.

Pros

It was fun seeing customers smile when receiving their products

Cons

Customers that were rude and rejected to buy things

Good place to meet lots of people

Worked on own schedule as time allowed. Answered calls and emails for a district of over 600 people

Pros

met lots of nice people

Cons

I like to work with avon

Working with Avon is a learning experience to be in touch with the custmers.

Fun and fashion , and learning about new things.

Avon is a private company which people sell product for.I learned by working in Avon that you have to know a little about the product before selling it to the customers.The most hardest part of working for Avon is collecting the money on time many peopleMy most enjoyable part of working for Avon is to see how different products look and benefit on people so i can recommend it in the future

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K