Avon logo
Avon

Avon Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,709 reviews

Avon you are your on W Boss-all your income is by commission- you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies and Perks, points and incentives

you are your own Boss-all your income is by commission-no minimum wage; and you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies. If you are good at finding customers, and more orders are placed the better for you

Great company to work for

I loved working for Avon. Not only do you get to work with alot of supportive professionals but you get to service others to feel good about themselves and better the world.

Productive for self development

Majority of the time top management gets changed in every 2 years and due to which new management makes new changes in business policies, which are not being liked by business doers on filed.

Good thing is your in control...bad thing is it takes time to build customer base before you see a return.

I know it's worth the time and effort. It builds character and consistency. If you want to succeed in your business, you have to work hard. With dedication and a plan you can succeed.

flexible hours and good pay

it isn't enough pay, but the flexibilty is why i stayed long as i did i learned how to market and sell products. the hardest part is the slow times. Maternity was easier because i could work around my schedule. it also helped wshen i was taking care of my baby

Pros

free makeup

Cons

not enough pay

Yoğun tempolu stresli

Yöneticiniz tarafından mobing uygulanmasına hazır olun

Pros

Araç, multinet, sağlık sigortası

Cons

Mesai saati kavramı yok

You get what you put in it.

The more hours you work the more customers and sales you get. If you are good at talking to people and like all things beauty then Avon could be a great match. Even if you have a career it works as a side hustle also.

Pros

Get to meet new people, product discounts, work your own hours.

Cons

None that i can think of.

It's NOT a job

From an existing sales leader:I like Avon as a company and the products are great, but it really makes me angry how some sales leaders advertise it as a job.Yes, it is an opportunity to earn extra cash, but before you can earn anything substantial, you'll have to invest a lot of time and maybe even lose some money.I also recommend going on Avon website first and checking how many reps are already working in your area.If you're thinking of joining, follow them on social media and wait for a promotion to join for £1. Whatever you do, don't get the £90 starter pack, you don't need all those products to start off, unless you already have people who are very interested. Good luck!

Pros

Occasional freebies

Cons

Delivery only free for orders over £30, only 15% commission unless sales are £100 per month.

You have to be good at Selling

This is a good job as long as you get customers you can get paid and you be good at your job They have great discounts but you gotta keep your clients

Probably one of the best factories i have ever worked for. People are friendly, helpful.

I worked the night shift for 4weeks, very short time. It was a great job lovely friendly helpful understanding, people. Fun, enthusiastic, and educational, in someways. I learned a lot in the short time I was there,met some truly amazing people.

Pros

Always someone to help you!

Cons

Can be a little daunting at first!

Jobs at Avon

See more jobs

Empresa que te oferece um bom lucro

Começei na Avon em setembro de 2020, e desde então eu super recomendo.

Buena

Es una buena empresa con buena estabilidad laboral y ofrece buenas prestaciones de ley

Pros

Seguro social

Cons

Si tenía descanso para desayunar

Fun

I really enjoyed working for Avon. It had flexible hours and an opportunity for controlling number of sales and money earned. It was great as a side hustle.

Pros

Flexible hours

buen ambiente laboral

buen ambiente laboral y muchas dinamicas de integracion

Pros

home office y viernes corto

Cons

contratación indirecta

At home sales representative

Avon is selling of mostly women's products. It's on your time no set schedule. There is a fee to start and there will be samples and materials to start. You are paid on commissions I think.

Dinâmica e excelente para trabalhar

Melhorei minha forma de gerenciar para poder evoluir na Cia.Empresa inclusiva não gerando diferenças e dando oportunidades para quem quer se superar.

Pros

Liberdade de expressão e respeito

Cons

NA

Empresa Intensa, mas agradável

No time que eu trabalhei existia muita colaboração. O número excessivo de reuniões fazia com que o horário se estendesse até mais tarde.muitas reuniões eram marcadas para depois do horário, pois havia uma interação com outros países e isto ocorria devido ao fuso horário.De uma maneira geral foi uma ótima experiência.A Gestão do Diretor era excelente, promovendo a união do grupo, incentivando e contribuindo muito com sua visão e experiência.

Flexibility, Product Knowledge, Support

Ability to work at your own pace. Flexibility and support from within the company. Other reps through social media are willing to help free website. Opportunity to build a team and move up. Discounts as a repm Direct delivery if products.

Pros

Discount products. Online training

Cons

Direct sales can be difficult especially during a pandemic.

Active interesting and challenging

I dont know enough to give an honest opinion yet but I get up every day and do my best to make sure my work is up to scratch with my online links and posts on all pages that give my buisness the best chance of success

Pros

Plenth of exercise and interacting with othef members

Cons

Can work independantly, but not much $

Can work as much or little as you want. But, getting orders can be hard sometimes. Having to pay for all shipping costs ate up profits. ripoff company

Pros

Can get discounts for merchandise, & bonuses if they run them.

Cons

Charges Reps. for everything: shipping, returns, books. You sell & Company makes all the money.

Pela necessidade de trabalho.

Deixa muito a desejar infelizmente. tem que melhorar mais em relação a direito do descanso dos funcionários porque tem muito trabalho excessivo infelizmente.

Pros

Respeita pelo menos o direito de ir buscar e deixar na porta de casa com transporte.

Cons

Liberdade de expressão que a pessoa não tem na empresa.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K