Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

Work your own hours

Good place to work, flexible hours, work at own pace. You are able to set up your own clientele for repeat sales and can develop your own ability to push sales further and further each time.

Same role

Self-Employment in Beauty Products

Avon is a top Canadian Cosmetics Company. They offer Full training in Sales with a Mentor. Slogan--It's all the client. Beauty Products sell themselves. brochures

Pros

Flexibility, meet interesting people

Cons

This job is meant to be a side- hustle
Same role

your not going to make money unless you have a large social group of people

There is not much support for this at home business. The discount for you as a sales person is great, but I found I was putting more money into running my business than I ever made.
Same roleSame location

working with Avon was fun, and has been a great way for me to gain sales field training.

A typical day at work was more then a pleasure. I learned great communication skills that involved interactions hand on hand with clients involving meeting there needs in sales. I had training in the field also. I became top bronze on my team and it was because I sold many merchandise from the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was me being able to be a part of the industry in sales. Also interactions with people made my day to be more motivated to gain the drive motivation brings witch is the deliverance of more energy and me being more enthusiastic, leading me to creativity and making money in my own field in sales.

Pros

Deals you cant believe

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K