Avon
Avon Employee Review

Time Management and Productive with a positive attitude

29 June 2020
The typical day at work was dealing with customers explaining the quality of the products like perfumes, make up, jewelries, clothes, shoes etc. I learned that patience, and communications is very important when dealing with your clients or customers. Time management is important especially when you deliver the products to the customers house to house. I work in my home that helped me very comfortable and easy to manage my time. The hardest part of the job when you made mistakes to the order or the customer is not satisfied and want to return the product. Most enjoyable part of my job when I sold over 22,000 in 12 months that's when I rewarded for 40% commission in every product.
Pros
40% commission
Cons
14 March 2021
Same role
Avon Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
you are your own Boss-all your income is by commission-no minimum wage; and you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies. If you are good at finding customers, and more orders are placed the better for you
10 April 2020
Same role
Avon Sales Representative (Former Employee) - London, ON
It is beneficial for people who want to start learning how to run a business and hands on experience but not for people who want to earn money in any way. Its for people who has just a new experience towards getting started in a job marketplace.
15 July 2018
Same location
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
I love how thins company allows you to grow at your own pace, and allows you to still ahve a full time job outside the home it you wish. You are the boss. You bilud your team no set timelimes..
  1. Time Management and Productive with a positive attitude