Avon logo
Happiness score is 58 out of 100Below average

Avon

Avon Employee Review

self directed cosmetic company

typical day at work involved beauty makeovers and manicures, product demonstrations, some bridal groups, driving long distances, and good knowledge of skincare. I learned a great deal about sales in this job and self-management. The workplace culture is affable and people generally enjoy the demonstrations and participate and ask many questions. The most difficult part of the job is recruiting. The most enjoyable part of the job is being independent.

Pros

self directed independent

Cons

salary fluctuations

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Avon you are your on W Boss-all your income is by commission- you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies and Perks, points and incentives

you are your own Boss-all your income is by commission-no minimum wage; and you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies. If you are good at finding customers, and more orders are placed the better for you

Time Management and Productive with a positive attitude

The typical day at work was dealing with customers explaining the quality of the products like perfumes, make up, jewelries, clothes, shoes etc. I learned that patience, and communications is very important when dealing with your clients or customers. Time management is important especially when you deliver the products to the customers house to house. I work in my home that helped me very comfortable and easy to manage my time. The hardest part of the job when you made mistakes to the order or the customer is not satisfied and want to return the product. Most enjoyable part of my job when I sold over 22,000 in 12 months that's when I rewarded for 40% commission in every product.

Pros

40% commission

Cons

Same role

Very beneficial for people who likes to work a lot.

It is beneficial for people who want to start learning how to run a business and hands on experience but not for people who want to earn money in any way. Its for people who has just a new experience towards getting started in a job marketplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
1.8K
1.3K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Avon with

• Avon
  • self directed cosmetic company