Avon logo
Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

Productive and fun

Typical day at work:- part time- socialize with customers- deliver books and ordersHardest part:- finding time to deliver orders

Pros

discounts

Cons

takes time to build your business

Same role

TL is a bully nd Management is rotten

Team lead spend most of his time calling me names like "Annoying" and "hateful" even though I never spoke to any coworkers on the floor.Management is never available when you need them. Neither is the help desk. you're not allowed to use the washroom outside of your break times for more than 10 minutes a week. But you're also not allowed a day off if you're sick. they make it impossible to feel safe and the team leads often just appear over your shoulder with no warning. Their overall scoring basis is ridiculous and is the exact opposite of what your trainer teaches you. the salary is very low and you are forced to overtime every night because they are unable to keep enough employees on the floor.High turnover, not necessarily firings, but most agents quit two days after training ends and they go on the floor.

Pros

good discount on products

Cons

forced uncompensated overtime, Team lead is a bully, Management is ignorant
Same role

Enjoyed world there

I have worked there for about a year. Very friendly environment good team work. Very good training.quiet environment. Good building accessible by public transport. Overall loved the job!!!

Pros

Discounts on products. Flexible with hours. Friendly management. Loving team. Casual dress code.

Cons

Can’t think of anything i didn’t love
Same location

Being My Own Boss Has Benefits

A typical day with my Avon business means lots of time at the desk, whether it be typing emails, creating marketing for social media, or phone calls. On 'good weather' days, I like to go out and get the attention of would-be Avon shoppers and sellers. It is easy and fun to let people know about my business, and the fact that I can help them be in business too. I have learned, since being a Leader/Trainer, that I cannot assume that representatives will automatically know or like everything, and that my job with them goes deeper than just coaching at the beginning - which helps me build my own character in the process. The most enjoyable part of the job, is the Freedom to do public tables while wearing a pink wig, or to attend networking events all dressed in pink, to have in-home parties and of course my social media pages are addictive!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K