Avon logo
Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

Productive and Fun work environment

A typical day at work is making calls to clients and going out into the field and greeting potential clients. Going through the brochure with them before they brought it home to advertise the product better.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Avon you are your on W Boss-all your income is by commission- you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies and Perks, points and incentives

you are your own Boss-all your income is by commission-no minimum wage; and you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies. If you are good at finding customers, and more orders are placed the better for you
Same role

Time Management and Productive with a positive attitude

The typical day at work was dealing with customers explaining the quality of the products like perfumes, make up, jewelries, clothes, shoes etc. I learned that patience, and communications is very important when dealing with your clients or customers. Time management is important especially when you deliver the products to the customers house to house. I work in my home that helped me very comfortable and easy to manage my time. The hardest part of the job when you made mistakes to the order or the customer is not satisfied and want to return the product. Most enjoyable part of my job when I sold over 22,000 in 12 months that's when I rewarded for 40% commission in every product.

Pros

40% commission

Cons

Same location

Disappointing orientation and training almost non existant

I did this at a time in my life when I had 4 children at home and was also babysitting several so if I would have speent more time with my customer base i feel i would have done better!!

Pros

good commission, free prodcts

Cons

did not have enough time to develpfully

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K