Avon logo
Happiness score is 58 out of 100Below average

Avon

Avon Employee Review

Not as i expected

Thought it was a good job, but it's actually not. very boring and the pay is the taxes you collect from the products you have sold.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Avon you are your on W Boss-all your income is by commission- you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies and Perks, points and incentives

you are your own Boss-all your income is by commission-no minimum wage; and you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies. If you are good at finding customers, and more orders are placed the better for you
Same role

Time Management and Productive with a positive attitude

The typical day at work was dealing with customers explaining the quality of the products like perfumes, make up, jewelries, clothes, shoes etc. I learned that patience, and communications is very important when dealing with your clients or customers. Time management is important especially when you deliver the products to the customers house to house. I work in my home that helped me very comfortable and easy to manage my time. The hardest part of the job when you made mistakes to the order or the customer is not satisfied and want to return the product. Most enjoyable part of my job when I sold over 22,000 in 12 months that's when I rewarded for 40% commission in every product.

Pros

40% commission

Cons

Same location

Great work from home company

I joined Avon in March of 2020. There are many opportunities for advancement. It requires your time and effort. You are not obligated to spend money. They offer a free online store so customers can order online and no cost to us, the representatives. Since the time I've joined I have advanced to Gold tier and I'm a unit leader and almost at President's Club. As a Unit Leader I get a percentage of the sales of my team. You can make an incredible amount of money if you invest your time but, it doesn't mean you work 12 hours a day everyday. I put in about 2 hours every day in following up with my team and social media posts and webinars to help me advance. It's a great company to work for.

Pros

Work your own hours

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K