Avon logo
Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

nice

it was nice, i enjoyed working there but yeah nothing much to say other then it was nice and an enjoyable workplace but no compliments, its been awhile dont know how it is now.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Self-Employment in Beauty Products

Avon is a top Canadian Cosmetics Company. They offer Full training in Sales with a Mentor. Slogan--It's all the client. Beauty Products sell themselves. brochures

Pros

Flexibility, meet interesting people

Cons

This job is meant to be a side- hustle
Same role

your not going to make money unless you have a large social group of people

There is not much support for this at home business. The discount for you as a sales person is great, but I found I was putting more money into running my business than I ever made.
Same location

Time Management and Productive with a positive attitude

The typical day at work was dealing with customers explaining the quality of the products like perfumes, make up, jewelries, clothes, shoes etc. I learned that patience, and communications is very important when dealing with your clients or customers. Time management is important especially when you deliver the products to the customers house to house. I work in my home that helped me very comfortable and easy to manage my time. The hardest part of the job when you made mistakes to the order or the customer is not satisfied and want to return the product. Most enjoyable part of my job when I sold over 22,000 in 12 months that's when I rewarded for 40% commission in every product.

Pros

40% commission

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K