Avon logo
Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

Great work from home company

I joined Avon in March of 2020. There are many opportunities for advancement. It requires your time and effort. You are not obligated to spend money. They offer a free online store so customers can order online and no cost to us, the representatives. Since the time I've joined I have advanced to Gold tier and I'm a unit leader and almost at President's Club. As a Unit Leader I get a percentage of the sales of my team. You can make an incredible amount of money if you invest your time but, it doesn't mean you work 12 hours a day everyday. I put in about 2 hours every day in following up with my team and social media posts and webinars to help me advance. It's a great company to work for.

Pros

Work your own hours

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun while it lasted

It was fun while i was working at it. Got a lot of district managers in my time there and I don't know if that's normal or not. Enjoyed doing it and working certain events with products until they changed some of their systems and I left because of that.

Pros

meeting new people

Cons

Required selling amouts, hard to make a profit
Same role

Working from home is always fun.

I love working with Avon but I also love working with people. I like how I can work anywhere I go when I am with Avon. Over all love what I do. Avon has given me so much opportunity with my family, hours, wage and schedule to be home for my child.

Pros

Free to be with my family

Cons

Need a more stable wage and hours at a go in to work type of job
Same location

fun place to work with great management

everything about avon is good great management great products great catalogs. they really support the reps and want them to do well. the products sell themselves.

Pros

free gifts

Cons

you need to apply yourself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K