Avon logo
Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

Great job to work from home

I am able to create my own hours so a typical day would have me get up, get comfortable and answer emails and make phone calls. I have learned how to use their ALM computer system. I work with the District Sales Manager on PR and promotions. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to work from home and to date there is not a hardest part. I love working with the DSM and all of the Avon Reps.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

salary

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful and culture of fear and intimidation

Paid for 40 hours per week but usually worked about 80. I was a District Manager who continuously met and usually exceeded KPI's. Unfortunately management is well known for their derogatory insinuations and intimidation. You were always only as good as your last campaign and they made sure you knew that. A very secretive culture where people went behind your back and managers were not respected. All that being said, the company vehicle and gas card were wonderful perks and most of the people-excluding top management-were fun to work with. I certainly learned a lot about leadership and coaching. As stated, the hardest part of the job was dealing people who refused to take any responsibility for any failures of the company and refused to listen to those on the front lines.

Pros

Company car, gas card, awesome first class trips all over the world

Cons

Long hours and no respect
Same role

Stressful and culture of fear and intimidation

Pros

Company car, gas card, awesome first class trips all over the world

Cons

Long hours and no respect
Same location

Great work life balance.

What I have learned in working with Avon. We work with Women and a few good men. You can build a career. We also offer many different options that would fit any life style. The training with Avon is fabulous. They provide marketing and other sales tools to help you build your business on line. The most enjoyable part of the business is helping people and families. We are helping with creating their children's education funds, dance class, car payments mortgage's, helping put food on the table and assisting people with their retirement plans.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
1.8K
1.3K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Avon with

• Avon
  • Great job to work from home