Avon logo
Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

great company to work for

great company to work for incentive gifts are great ( brand names) trip incentives are great they let you work from home but you must report constantly by phone to your boss you must excel at your job or it will not be easy

Pros

company car, cell phone, they pay for internet and part of the cell

Cons

you have to work 7 days a week and nights if you want to succeed

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful and culture of fear and intimidation

Paid for 40 hours per week but usually worked about 80. I was a District Manager who continuously met and usually exceeded KPI's. Unfortunately management is well known for their derogatory insinuations and intimidation. You were always only as good as your last campaign and they made sure you knew that. A very secretive culture where people went behind your back and managers were not respected. All that being said, the company vehicle and gas card were wonderful perks and most of the people-excluding top management-were fun to work with. I certainly learned a lot about leadership and coaching. As stated, the hardest part of the job was dealing people who refused to take any responsibility for any failures of the company and refused to listen to those on the front lines.

Pros

Company car, gas card, awesome first class trips all over the world

Cons

Long hours and no respect
Same role

Stressful and culture of fear and intimidation

Pros

Company car, gas card, awesome first class trips all over the world

Cons

Long hours and no respect
Same location

Great work from home company

I joined Avon in March of 2020. There are many opportunities for advancement. It requires your time and effort. You are not obligated to spend money. They offer a free online store so customers can order online and no cost to us, the representatives. Since the time I've joined I have advanced to Gold tier and I'm a unit leader and almost at President's Club. As a Unit Leader I get a percentage of the sales of my team. You can make an incredible amount of money if you invest your time but, it doesn't mean you work 12 hours a day everyday. I put in about 2 hours every day in following up with my team and social media posts and webinars to help me advance. It's a great company to work for.

Pros

Work your own hours

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
1.8K
1.3K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Avon with

• Avon
  • great company to work for