Avon logo
Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

fun place to work with great management

everything about avon is good great management great products great catalogs. they really support the reps and want them to do well. the products sell themselves.

Pros

free gifts

Cons

you need to apply yourself

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Self-Employment in Beauty Products

Avon is a top Canadian Cosmetics Company. They offer Full training in Sales with a Mentor. Slogan--It's all the client. Beauty Products sell themselves. brochures

Pros

Flexibility, meet interesting people

Cons

This job is meant to be a side- hustle
Same role

your not going to make money unless you have a large social group of people

There is not much support for this at home business. The discount for you as a sales person is great, but I found I was putting more money into running my business than I ever made.
Same location

Great work from home company

I joined Avon in March of 2020. There are many opportunities for advancement. It requires your time and effort. You are not obligated to spend money. They offer a free online store so customers can order online and no cost to us, the representatives. Since the time I've joined I have advanced to Gold tier and I'm a unit leader and almost at President's Club. As a Unit Leader I get a percentage of the sales of my team. You can make an incredible amount of money if you invest your time but, it doesn't mean you work 12 hours a day everyday. I put in about 2 hours every day in following up with my team and social media posts and webinars to help me advance. It's a great company to work for.

Pros

Work your own hours

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
1.8K
1.3K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare Avon with

• Avon
  • fun place to work with great management