Avon logo
Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

Flexible work opportunities

This career allowed me to be a single Mom and still work around my girls as they were growing up. We were offered ongoing training opportunities, and the ability to travel.

2.0Job security/advancement

Stressful and culture of fear and intimidation

Paid for 40 hours per week but usually worked about 80. I was a District Manager who continuously met and usually exceeded KPI's. Unfortunately management is well known for their derogatory insinuations and intimidation. You were always only as good as your last campaign and they made sure you knew that. A very secretive culture where people went behind your back and managers were not respected. All that being said, the company vehicle and gas card were wonderful perks and most of the people-excluding top management-were fun to work with. I certainly learned a lot about leadership and coaching. As stated, the hardest part of the job was dealing people who refused to take any responsibility for any failures of the company and refused to listen to those on the front lines.

Pros

Company car, gas card, awesome first class trips all over the world

Cons

Long hours and no respect

Stressful and culture of fear and intimidation

Pros

Company car, gas card, awesome first class trips all over the world

Cons

Long hours and no respect
Same role

You and your family come last.

Poor upper management. Pull promotions from under you with false excuse. Waste of time. 60% of managers were on stress leave. Like to keep the ones who know little cause they are Fear based management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K