Avon

Avon

Avon Employee Review

Being My Own Boss Has Benefits

A typical day with my Avon business means lots of time at the desk, whether it be typing emails, creating marketing for social media, or phone calls. On 'good weather' days, I like to go out and get the attention of would-be Avon shoppers and sellers. It is easy and fun to let people know about my business, and the fact that I can help them be in business too. I have learned, since being a Leader/Trainer, that I cannot assume that representatives will automatically know or like everything, and that my job with them goes deeper than just coaching at the beginning - which helps me build my own character in the process. The most enjoyable part of the job, is the Freedom to do public tables while wearing a pink wig, or to attend networking events all dressed in pink, to have in-home parties and of course my social media pages are addictive!

Same role

Self-Employment in Beauty Products

Avon is a top Canadian Cosmetics Company. They offer Full training in Sales with a Mentor. Slogan--It's all the client. Beauty Products sell themselves. brochures

Pros

Flexibility, meet interesting people

Cons

This job is meant to be a side- hustle
Same role

your not going to make money unless you have a large social group of people

There is not much support for this at home business. The discount for you as a sales person is great, but I found I was putting more money into running my business than I ever made.
Same location

Selling Products to customers

This was the first job I had. It taught many things such as dealing with money, helping various customers find what they wanted,Keeping track of orders, sorting products, and making sure they got to the right customer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K