Avon
Avon Employee Review

14 March 2021
you are your own Boss-all your income is by commission-no minimum wage; and you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies. If you are good at finding customers, and more orders are placed the better for you
29 June 2020
Same role
AVON Representative (Former Employee) - Ottawa Ontario
The typical day at work was dealing with customers explaining the quality of the products like perfumes, make up, jewelries, clothes, shoes etc. I learned that patience, and communications is very important when dealing with your clients or customers. Time management is important especially when you deliver the products to the customers house to house. I work in my home that helped me very comfortable and easy to manage my time. The hardest part of the job when you made mistakes to the order or the customer is not satisfied and want to return the product. Most enjoyable part of my job when I sold over 22,000 in 12 months that's when I rewarded for 40% commission in every product.
Pros
40% commission
Cons
10 April 2020
Same role
Avon Sales Representative (Former Employee) - London, ON
It is beneficial for people who want to start learning how to run a business and hands on experience but not for people who want to earn money in any way. Its for people who has just a new experience towards getting started in a job marketplace.
19 October 2019
Same location
Customer Services Sales Direct Home Agent (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Meet customers by going door to door, wotd of mouth. Catalogues were handed out or shared to show a large selection of products to biy. Or Demos or sampler of products. That was thé best way to sell. The income depended on how much was sold by commissions.
  1. Avon you are your on W Boss-all your income is by commission- you run like your own business-Avon offers supplies and Perks, points and incentives