Avon
Avon Employee Review

As a sales representative, you are your own company

16 April 2018
I learned what it takes to be a sales person. I also learned how to recruit and be part of the managerial team. Theory and practice is not always the same. I learned a lot about myself, on what I am capable of doing and enjoying learning. The hardest part of my job was getting the sales. I had all of the theory done packed but the numbers were not to my satisfaction. I enjoyed setting up and doing the sales meetings in both English and French. I loved showing new recruits the ropes and encouraging them and helping them along their journey.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
It's all up to you. You are your own boss.
Cons
Although I loved the job, it was not paying the bills.
27 February 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Windsor, ON
Avon is a top Canadian Cosmetics Company. They offer Full training in Sales with a Mentor. Slogan--It's all the client. Beauty Products sell themselves. brochures
Pros
Flexibility, meet interesting people
Cons
This job is meant to be a side- hustle
2 January 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Aurora, ON
There is not much support for this at home business. The discount for you as a sales person is great, but I found I was putting more money into running my business than I ever made.
14 November 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Pointe-Claire, QC
I have worked there for about a year. Very friendly environment good team work. Very good training.quiet environment. Good building accessible by public transport. Overall loved the job!!!
Pros
Discounts on products. Flexible with hours. Friendly management. Loving team. Casual dress code.
Cons
Can’t think of anything i didn’t love
  1. As a sales representative, you are your own company