Aviva Employee Review

Customer centric company with good work life balance.
Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Toronto19 March 2013
A typical day would be spent working on customer accounts whether on the phone with the clients or with paper/email requests/system renewals. The most enjoyable part of the day could also be the most difficult where conflict arose with clients and solving the concerns.
Interaction with my co-workers were fruitful and enjoyable. Management was aproachable for our needs be it business or personal. Thus making an overall good job experience.
Pros
good work /life combination, with inhouse education on line.
Cons
none of note.

Other Aviva Employee Reviews

Good environment to work
QA lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2018
Productive workplace. Strong understanding of Agile practices.
Guidewire software is used to support Policy Admin (Policy Center), Billing and Claims.
Productive and flexible workplace
Underwriting Assistant (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC13 March 2018
Mostly I am busy throughout the day, always assisting others with their workload in order to make it easier for them to go out and get new business. I learned how to underwrite, multi task, improve my organizational skills, time management and pass a few underwrtiing courses during my five years.
The workplace culture, is fast pace, busy, but at the same time flexible and fun. Lots of activites with employees
The hardest part of the job is trying to manage all the tasks so that you do not fall behind
The most enjoyable part is getting together on occassion with my coworkers