Aviva Canada Employee Review

View all Aviva Canada reviews

Good overall experience
Process Training Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2013
I had a good experience working at Aviva Canada. From the very first day I felt like I was part of a team and employees, at all levels, were great at helping me with my learning curves and assisting with any initiatives I was undertaking. The president and CEO tried hard to keep employees up to date on what the company was doing and why certain decisions were being made. He was a very down to earth individual, excellent speaker and got involved with company and fundraising events. The unfortunate part was that there was a lot of restructuring which resulted in my team downsizing and myself out of a job.

Other Aviva Canada Employee Reviews

Nice experience
Performance and Capacity Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, Ontario, Canada29 January 2018
Cannot say much since I was working in AVIVA for a short time as consultant, but I was enjoying time spent in AVIVA. Department Manager was great person and knowledgeable specialist (rare these days). I'd like to work there again if I will have such opportunity
Pros
nice environment and free pizza from time to time
Cons
paid parking
Work environment is very good and people also friendly
Senior BI Delivery Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2018
Good Place to work where work environment is very friendly and learn new technology as well. They do have lesson learn session many times in a year. Management also support their employee nicely.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aviva Canada. Our community is ready to answer.