Avigilon logo

Avigilon Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Good place to work with

fun-loving stuff. I like the work culture mostly. People are very friendly. The work stress is moderate. The only problem is with the shifts. It is either too early and too late

A typical horrendous factory job.

-Extremely low pay. -No work-life balance. -Absolutely no career advancement. -Team leaders do not understand the differences between authority and leadership. -Neither English nor French was the official languages when working. -Work place cliques. -This company cultivate a culture of mistrust. I knew working for Avigilon as an assembler was a bad idea before I started, but I did not know it was this bad. Working for this company only when you ran out of other options.

Pros

Free food when it is someone's birthday.

Cons

Too many to count.

Very bad company to work for, all fear bad management s

I dont know how people work there, I guess no where to go I feel sorry for all these people most of them can barely speak English and desperate for a job.. too sad

Great

Perfect perfect perfect perfect Indeed is great. Looking for opportunities Great to find jobs Better tool Awesome ans amazing World wide perfect tool

Fear Driven Place

Its a fear driven place and big turnaround. Work life balance is not cared about. Managers are pressurized with fear and then its passed on to employees. Growth of company had been good.

Not for everyone

High turnover of staff. Work life balance was not very good with mandatory overtime at weekends and evenings, moreover the company cancelled the departments statutory holiday entitlement for 2019.

They let their people work and have fun

They trust you and let you grow. They will give you challenging tasks but they will help you go through it. The problem is when you learn a lot you tend to get assigned tasks more than you can deliver on time. I felt I was doing work for two people and I felt that I was not paid enough.

Not A place to work.

Avigilon is not a place I would recommend anyone to work at. The require long hours for little pay. Little or no recognition. The work culture is managed by fear and threats. Management requires you to work most of your holidays. They have a good product and it is selling well. Management does not know how to forecast sales and provide enough labor to meet the sales demands. Until this changes it is not a good place to work.

Pros

Co-workers are fun.

Cons

Long hours, little pay, manage by fear.

Good Experience to start but micro management

Micro Management Great experience Good place to start career multinational company Company standard and salary standards does not matches Pressure work Focus on quantity not quality

Do not work here

Do not work here. management by fear. zero work life balance. the only positive are the great people that work there who unfortunately do not last long,

Too many people coming and going

Difficult to have traction with projects. Strategies are not cost effective. Either doing the right things at the wrong time or the wrong things at the right time.

Young culture and fun work place

Great company to learn. Contribution and achievement get recognized within the team, and the company. I enjoyed working at Avigilon since day one. Lots of social events and employees work well together.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Fast Paced

Overall a very nice and a comfortable environment to work in.

Friendly, passionate and articulate group of people / colleagues. Structured management. A fast paced and rapidly expanding company.

Repetion

You would do the same thing over and over for large numbers all day. Its not bad at all work from 3:30PM - 1:30 AM Feels good to work

A place full of new opportunities. Fun people to work with.

Every day was like a new day, because there was always something new to learn and the more I learned, the more confident I felt about my position. All of my co-workers were friendly, and supportive people not only work related problems but any other issues too. Management provided us with a safe and friendly environment to work at.

Cons

Standing long hours