Avigilon logo
Avigilon

Avigilon Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Blindingly fast pace, life at Avigilon is never boring.

My tenure with Avigilon was very unusually long, for a tech company. And I have lots of good experiences there and even more bad. The salary range is good, for a reason. Review your decision to join CAREFULLY.

Pros

Daily Fruit offering, if you get there fast enough, industry is fast pace never boring.

Cons

Too long to list in this field or any other fields offered.

Not for everyone

High turnover of staff. Work life balance was not very good with mandatory overtime at weekends and evenings, moreover the company cancelled the departments statutory holiday entitlement for 2019.

Good place to work I guess

For me, this place is in between good and bad. I'm standing for hours everyday and they asking us for an overtime, it seems to them that we're machines in front of their eyes ( maybe because we're not working in the office I guess).

Pros

Free fruits every monday, Free cakes for everyone when there's a birthday celebrants, very nice coworkers, good products.

Cons

This place has no idea what's going on.They compared our performance to other branches e.g. Plano, TX. Low wage salary.

Not A place to work.

Avigilon is not a place I would recommend anyone to work at. The require long hours for little pay. Little or no recognition. The work culture is managed by fear and threats. Management requires you to work most of your holidays. They have a good product and it is selling well. Management does not know how to forecast sales and provide enough labor to meet the sales demands. Until this changes it is not a good place to work.

Pros

Co-workers are fun.

Cons

Long hours, little pay, manage by fear.

Good Experience to start but micro management

Micro Management Great experience Good place to start career multinational company Company standard and salary standards does not matches Pressure work Focus on quantity not quality

Management Believes In Fear To Get The Job Done

If you want to work in a fast-paced business where you are expected to work Stat Holidays & put in tons of extra time this is the place for you. Perfect for single people who do not have a family or want to part of the world socially. Management believes in fear based tatics in order to get work done and many do not have any skills nor have any idea how to do the work they expect of their team. They do not believe in promoting within as management fears that these team members will have power PLUS know what they are doing while moulding a team... what a concept

Pros

benefits and wage

Cons

management (lack there of), fear based tactics, revolving door of workers