Avigilon logo
Avigilon

Avigilon Management reviews

Clear

good experience

A good workplace where there's not that much stress. Its always a place of learning when it comes to mechanical and technical. The management are approachable as well

Very bad company to work for, all fear bad management s

I dont know how people work there, I guess no where to go I feel sorry for all these people most of them can barely speak English and desperate for a job.. too sad

Fear Driven Place

Its a fear driven place and big turnaround. Work life balance is not cared about. Managers are pressurized with fear and then its passed on to employees. Growth of company had been good.

Low pay, horrible managers, boring work

It's a culture based on fear and with managers who require constant overtime with minimal wage growth, you can expect yourself to be in the office until late nights cleaning up the mistakes of your superiors.

Micro management

QA staff require written weekly report. The manager plagiarizes other peoples work as his own, don't take responsibility instead find other as scapegoat. The same manager lacks creative solution to solve underlying issue, steal other's idea as his own.

Pros

msi own it now

Cons

qa manager is a joke

A very nice and friendly workplace

Great dynamic company

I've enjoyed trust and freedom from mgmt, and grew well in the company (2 promotions in 3 years). Fast pace environment is definitely at play here. I enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Great products and result-focus company

Cons

Due to each department working to deliver, inter-departmental collaboration can be seen as silo-ed

Immature Management

Management is cut throat either perform or you are out. Hiring of managers outside of the industry with no experience. Worthless, they get in your way of your success. Hiring managers tell a great story but the reviews are spot on. This company is growing fast but with NO helpful training you are often left to fend for yourself.

Not A place to work.

Avigilon is not a place I would recommend anyone to work at. The require long hours for little pay. Little or no recognition. The work culture is managed by fear and threats. Management requires you to work most of your holidays. They have a good product and it is selling well. Management does not know how to forecast sales and provide enough labor to meet the sales demands. Until this changes it is not a good place to work.

Pros

Co-workers are fun.

Cons

Long hours, little pay, manage by fear.

Good Experience to start but micro management

Micro Management Great experience Good place to start career multinational company Company standard and salary standards does not matches Pressure work Focus on quantity not quality

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avigilon?

Do not work here

Do not work here. management by fear. zero work life balance. the only positive are the great people that work there who unfortunately do not last long,

Worst company ever

You cannot find any worse company than Avigilon. I am surprised seeing even those few positive feedback here?!!! Everybody at Avigilon you talk to is looking for a new job. Believe it or not, 90% of the employees have worked there less than 2 years! Never risk your life and job by going to Avigilon. I hope I could rate them ZERO STAR.

Pros

Cons

Management, Atmosphere of Fear, Workload, Job Security, ...

worst management

Upper management is clueless and have no vision. If they do they certainly will not share it with the people making all the revenue for the company. Failed product launches, horrible communication, customer service has been slipping...stock levels falling

Pros

The best products in the industry

Cons

worst management

Poor unfair shop managemen

A work environment where employees experience fear, and hear lies from management almost every day. Extremely poor, non-mature and unfair shop floor management.

Pros

Free fruits once a week

Cons

Poor management, unfair environment

Any positive review you see here was written by HR or the CEO's daughter

Management refuses to learn from their mistakes. They deserve every bad thing that comes their way for the way they treat people and the people's lives they have turned upside down. Culture of fear abounds and if you do not succumb to brainwashing you will be gone in 60 seconds.

Pros

Cons

Too many to fit here.

Overall a very nice and a comfortable environment to work in.

Friendly, passionate and articulate group of people / colleagues. Structured management. A fast paced and rapidly expanding company.

Fast Paced and Passionate Work Environment

Extremely flexible working hours, team environment was fantastic, work was intriguing and exciting. Overall my experience at Avigilon was incredible.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Experienced colleagues to learn from, great management

Management Believes In Fear To Get The Job Done

If you want to work in a fast-paced business where you are expected to work Stat Holidays & put in tons of extra time this is the place for you. Perfect for single people who do not have a family or want to part of the world socially. Management believes in fear based tatics in order to get work done and many do not have any skills nor have any idea how to do the work they expect of their team. They do not believe in promoting within as management fears that these team members will have power PLUS know what they are doing while moulding a team... what a concept

Pros

benefits and wage

Cons

management (lack there of), fear based tactics, revolving door of workers

Worst company I ever worked

Worst management, unorganized job site, poor working condition. not enough rest room, long line to get in, men/women same, not getting enough help from the management when you are in need.

Pros

free b'day cake

Cons

nothing

Equality and Discrimination

Workplace is not a fair environment, terrible discrimination, the workload is not equally distributed so it really kills motivation. Poor shop floor management but nice coworkers.

A place full of new opportunities. Fun people to work with.

Every day was like a new day, because there was always something new to learn and the more I learned, the more confident I felt about my position. All of my co-workers were friendly, and supportive people not only work related problems but any other issues too. Management provided us with a safe and friendly environment to work at.

Cons

Standing long hours