Avigilon logo

Avigilon Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.7Job security & advancement

good experience

A good workplace where there's not that much stress. Its always a place of learning when it comes to mechanical and technical. The management are approachable as well

A typical horrendous factory job.

-Extremely low pay. -No work-life balance. -Absolutely no career advancement. -Team leaders do not understand the differences between authority and leadership. -Neither English nor French was the official languages when working. -Work place cliques. -This company cultivate a culture of mistrust. I knew working for Avigilon as an assembler was a bad idea before I started, but I did not know it was this bad. Working for this company only when you ran out of other options.

Pros

Free food when it is someone's birthday.

Cons

Too many to count.

Fear Driven Place

Its a fear driven place and big turnaround. Work life balance is not cared about. Managers are pressurized with fear and then its passed on to employees. Growth of company had been good.

A very nice and friendly workplace

Great dynamic company

I've enjoyed trust and freedom from mgmt, and grew well in the company (2 promotions in 3 years). Fast pace environment is definitely at play here. I enjoyed my time there.

Pros

Great products and result-focus company

Cons

Due to each department working to deliver, inter-departmental collaboration can be seen as silo-ed

Immature Management

Management is cut throat either perform or you are out. Hiring of managers outside of the industry with no experience. Worthless, they get in your way of your success. Hiring managers tell a great story but the reviews are spot on. This company is growing fast but with NO helpful training you are often left to fend for yourself.

Blindingly fast pace, life at Avigilon is never boring.

My tenure with Avigilon was very unusually long, for a tech company. And I have lots of good experiences there and even more bad. The salary range is good, for a reason. Review your decision to join CAREFULLY.

Pros

Daily Fruit offering, if you get there fast enough, industry is fast pace never boring.

Cons

Too long to list in this field or any other fields offered.

Good Experience to start but micro management

Micro Management Great experience Good place to start career multinational company Company standard and salary standards does not matches Pressure work Focus on quantity not quality

Worst company ever

You cannot find any worse company than Avigilon. I am surprised seeing even those few positive feedback here?!!! Everybody at Avigilon you talk to is looking for a new job. Believe it or not, 90% of the employees have worked there less than 2 years! Never risk your life and job by going to Avigilon. I hope I could rate them ZERO STAR.

Pros

Cons

Management, Atmosphere of Fear, Workload, Job Security, ...

Young culture and fun work place

Great company to learn. Contribution and achievement get recognized within the team, and the company. I enjoyed working at Avigilon since day one. Lots of social events and employees work well together.

Pros

Fun

Cons

Fast Paced

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avigilon?

Overall a very nice and a comfortable environment to work in.

Friendly, passionate and articulate group of people / colleagues. Structured management. A fast paced and rapidly expanding company.

Fast Paced and Passionate Work Environment

Extremely flexible working hours, team environment was fantastic, work was intriguing and exciting. Overall my experience at Avigilon was incredible.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Experienced colleagues to learn from, great management

Sweat shop with apalling turnover

I did a contract role in HR. The hiring process was extremely slow, and the recruiter didn't know if she was coming or going. I had 6 (?!) interviews, then got offered a 3 month contract. The process took over 3 months start to finish. There is zero tolerance for any constructive feedback on process/environment, and the leadership in HR was very poor. How can a leader in HR be so awkward around people?! There were some good people there (this was a year ago) but the high turnover has continued. If you're a heads down 'yes man/woman' you might be ok, but if not best to steer clear of this place.

Pros

Growth of the company/pace

Cons

Low job security

An excellent work environment. Co-workers are always willing to lend a hand

I had the greatest opportunity to temp at Avigilon. I learned so much in my 3 months in the Payroll Specialist position. I would love to work for this company on a permanent basis. Great atmosphere, respectful and fabulous staff.