Avigilon logo
Avigilon

Avigilon Culture reviews

Clear

Somewhere to Work

Taken over by Motorola; they're slow to change and provide less than nothing in terms of guidance for Avigilon. The ship has no captain and no one knows who is supposed to be guiding the ship.

A typical horrendous factory job.

-Extremely low pay. -No work-life balance. -Absolutely no career advancement. -Team leaders do not understand the differences between authority and leadership. -Neither English nor French was the official languages when working. -Work place cliques. -This company cultivate a culture of mistrust. I knew working for Avigilon as an assembler was a bad idea before I started, but I did not know it was this bad. Working for this company only when you ran out of other options.

Pros

Free food when it is someone's birthday.

Cons

Too many to count.

Good place to work with

fun-loving stuff. I like the work culture mostly. People are very friendly. The work stress is moderate. The only problem is with the shifts. It is either too early and too late

Low pay, horrible managers, boring work

It's a culture based on fear and with managers who require constant overtime with minimal wage growth, you can expect yourself to be in the office until late nights cleaning up the mistakes of your superiors.

Lovely Place to Work!

Was here for a few months as a software developer intern. Great people, worked on cool features, and learned a lot! The team was energetic and the whole engineering department was tight-knit and cool.

Pros

Snack days, great people, great culture

Cons

Can have overtime, Not much liaison with clients

Not A place to work.

Avigilon is not a place I would recommend anyone to work at. The require long hours for little pay. Little or no recognition. The work culture is managed by fear and threats. Management requires you to work most of your holidays. They have a good product and it is selling well. Management does not know how to forecast sales and provide enough labor to meet the sales demands. Until this changes it is not a good place to work.

Pros

Co-workers are fun.

Cons

Long hours, little pay, manage by fear.

Changing company

Avigilon over the years has changed in it's culture and attitude. They moved from a small company, concerned with customer satisfaction to one of pleasing only the investors.

Any positive review you see here was written by HR or the CEO's daughter

Management refuses to learn from their mistakes. They deserve every bad thing that comes their way for the way they treat people and the people's lives they have turned upside down. Culture of fear abounds and if you do not succumb to brainwashing you will be gone in 60 seconds.

Pros

Cons

Too many to fit here.

An excellent work environment. Co-workers are always willing to lend a hand

I had the greatest opportunity to temp at Avigilon. I learned so much in my 3 months in the Payroll Specialist position. I would love to work for this company on a permanent basis. Great atmosphere, respectful and fabulous staff.

Simple and easy compared to the work challenging and did not show my efficiency and quality

The co-workers is really nice and make lots of funs. I really enjoyed the atmosphere.The hardest part of the job is often not know what to do next, I prefer to work schedule has arranged.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avigilon?