AVID Contracting Ltd

AVID Contracting Ltd Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
great job
Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC17 February 2018
great job just has its slow seasons but great people to work with and you get to learn a lot about different trades. we are there to work as a team and learn together everyone's opinion matter.
Avid contracting
3 Ton Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Surrey BC30 July 2014
A typical day was going each morning to construction suppliers and getting supplies and delivering them to various job sites in the lower mainland for the tradesmen . I also went to the drywall dumps and garbage dumps on a daily basis from demolition jobs or from a renovation project . I learned the various products and tools used for office renovations. I also learned the streets down town extremely well. The hardest part of the job was servicing all the tradesmen on a timely manner as everyone whom texted me or phoned me wanted there list of supplies immediately with no patience. They sometimes would call me after I had left the supplier needing something else and i'd have to go back to the supplier. With 45 employees and numerous job sites to service it could be very stress full.The most enjoyable part of the job was it never got boring, and I was in charge of sequencing my route and taking care of the tradesmen the most efficient way I had wanted to do it.
Pros
Able to do my job without a supervisor instructing me how to do my job
Cons
Each day i had no idea what time i'd be done work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVID Contracting Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

AVID Contracting Ltd Reviews by Job Title