Aviation GSE

Aviation GSE Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
This place enables you to get some hands on training when you are green with little to no experience they gave me a chance to learn and make mistakes when most places don't they gave me that base needed to get other jobs in my field working on different equipment, It is true this is a Indian family run company but I really felt welcomed and worked in a true multicultural environment they give every one a chance they hire based not on race so I don't think there race matters. I found there was a lot of room to grow in this company and if you are a hard worker you can advance the pay was low to start but after two months I earn a raises if you the kind of employee that enjoys there job.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Low starting wage
I started as a trainee in Aviation GSE as a Accountant Assistant. I used to manage cost center on excel, filing, reconciliation of different bank accounts and credit cards, handled vendors and customer calls.
Pros
Real time experience at workplace
i learned electrical instrumentation electronics employs are friendly no safety environment no job security management need to be improvement skill training required
Pros
free lunch some time
Cons
30 minutes