AVEVA

Canada10 reviews

Clear
3.3Job security & advancement

Great work-life integration.

Great work-life integration. Teamwork is vital hence the collaborative environment. Work from home when needed, no guilt trips. Focus on getting things done rather than "time in the office seat".

great if you want to work remotely

Company is open to remote employees. Many changes, both in management, structure and culture. Salary is excellent as are benefits. Very high on women in the workplace.

Insights into AVEVA

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging

Fantastic work environment

I would love to work at AVEVA again. I was given excellent leadership and mentoring while learning about the products. I was being challenged and because of the small team, truly got excellent experience working on some amazing marketing and event projects. Then I got to travel to corporate headquarters where I ended up staying for over 3 years coordinating global events. Truly the best experience of my life.

It was nice to work there

At the time I worked there it was an amazing company with a lot of benefits. I used to participate in a lot of projects which are well known worldwide. I highly recommend reviewing an opportunity to work for AVEVA.

Pros

High Job Culture

Cons

Average Salary

Avoid this company

If you have no other options, work here. If you do...don't. The environment is very toxic and tenure's are short. You're expected to put your job before anything else in your life - family, friends etc. There is no work life balance here and employees are generally unhappy. Management changes the corporate structure every year, completely, and entire departments are fired if the lead has a dispute with a higher level executive.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AVEVA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVEVA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

AVEVA reviews by location

Learn about AVEVA in popular locations

• AVEVA