AVEVA

AVEVA Reviews with Jobs

Canada10 reviews

Insights into AVEVA

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging

Management needs work

While this is a good place to work, the processes are forever changing and employees are faulted for not knowing the new processes even tho they haven't been communicated to them.

Overall not a bad company to start your career.

Work can be very stressful at times because you are trying to meet client deadlines. Sometimes it feels like you are by yourself and don't have the support of your team.

Pros

Interesting work.

Cons

Stressful

Stay away

Do not work for this company. Stay away. Poor management, the company tries to create a work cult and does not care about any of it's employees. There are lifers that run the show and management are sociopaths.

Pros

Cons

Avoid this company

Great work-life integration.

Great work-life integration. Teamwork is vital hence the collaborative environment. Work from home when needed, no guilt trips. Focus on getting things done rather than "time in the office seat".

great if you want to work remotely

Company is open to remote employees. Many changes, both in management, structure and culture. Salary is excellent as are benefits. Very high on women in the workplace.

Fantastic work environment

I would love to work at AVEVA again. I was given excellent leadership and mentoring while learning about the products. I was being challenged and because of the small team, truly got excellent experience working on some amazing marketing and event projects. Then I got to travel to corporate headquarters where I ended up staying for over 3 years coordinating global events. Truly the best experience of my life.

It was nice to work there

At the time I worked there it was an amazing company with a lot of benefits. I used to participate in a lot of projects which are well known worldwide. I highly recommend reviewing an opportunity to work for AVEVA.

Pros

High Job Culture

Cons

Average Salary

Extremely poor leadership

Quite simply the organization is run as a dictatorship. The directors, managers and staff are no where near on the same page. Staff talk behind everyone's backs and product delivery is manged as a best case scenario.

Technical teams bring their "A" game

AVEVA Inc. provides an exciting and challenging work environment for the technical team. AVEVA has leading edge products in design and engineering and has a global client base which means a very diverse set of skills are required across the teams. As a matrix organization, the titles and roles were not always a clear indication of the work being performed everyday. A typical day could include a variety of unplanned activities including support and project leadership. The common theme within the team (who are all experts in their field) is they work hard and enjoy their jobs.

Avoid this company

If you have no other options, work here. If you do...don't. The environment is very toxic and tenure's are short. You're expected to put your job before anything else in your life - family, friends etc. There is no work life balance here and employees are generally unhappy. Management changes the corporate structure every year, completely, and entire departments are fired if the lead has a dispute with a higher level executive.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AVEVA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AVEVA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement