Avery Weigh-Tronix
Avery Weigh-Tronix Employee Review

good company

28 February 2016
good oportunity in this company. Good management and product to work with. Co operative co workers.lots of travelling. Freedom of time.
29 January 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
Not a good enviroment under the new manager in Montreal . The gentlman has no sales or managment skills .His insecurities and paranoid behavior make it unpleasant to work with .
15 November 2019
Same location
Sales Manager (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Unprofessional unorganized Many false promises. They genuinely don’t care about their employees. They don’t have or keep most customer records. Amazing that many senior people don’t know and understand the product I have nothing good to say about this place
15 March 2018
Same location
Technician (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
This company has bad management, they made it impossible to enjoy going to work. Everything is made so difficult and stressful that I dislike going to work. They say they want to build the business then take away tools/services that create new customers.Mangement creates problems without having any solutions to fix what they have done. I have stuck with them hoping they would wake up but they keep doing more to add stress to their employees that make them money...if you want a job to stress you out and be treated like gabage then come join our team.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Not worth the stress
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avery Weigh-Tronix. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5