Aversan Inc

Aversan Inc Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
Engaging and Fun Workplace
Good place to work. Co-workers are helpful and friendly, always able to provide advice or assistance if you're confused about what you need to do. The office also holds exciting events for workers, making coming to work more enjoyable.
Pros
Monthly Birthday Celebrations, Video Games
Cons
Hard to Get Meetings with Management
Official response from Aversan Inc
6 March 2019
Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy without with us and look forward to our office events. If you have any suggestions or ideas for upcoming office events, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We will try our best to make sure that all management create more time to meet with all our employees in the future.
Coffee and snacks provided
Coffee and tea also some snacks were provided. Some people are friendly, management is nice and provides a lot of support and guidance when needed. You get sent out on a lot of out of office assignments
Avoid if you think you are good at your teckniques
offline project from Thales and honeywell, You need to follow what to do day to day and do not have your own thinks. Just like a machine pushed a button by the managers.
Pros
nothing to see
Cons
Bad managered on engineering of view.
Good Stepping Stone
Aversan Inc. is a good place to start your career. The work environment isn't bad, and co-workers and kind and very helpful. The office holds fun celebrations every month for holidays and birthdays.
Pros
Fresh fruit, coffee, company events
Cons
Hard to get hold of management, doesn't feel like there's a schedule to things
Good Starting Job
Good and fun environment for junior and out of school. The culture is fun with pool table and PS4. Lots of fun parties and celebrations to just about anything..
Overall a great place to work for new graduates
This place is great if you are starting off your career. They do a lot of contracting work so it's likely you'll be put on a project at a different company when you start. They have good benefits and a great work culture.
Good place to start out
The company hires new grads and has some interesting projects.There is free coffee and fruit. However, you will probably get laid off after your project ends. The pay is also slightly below market. I think it is a good place to start out, but you are expected to work overtime and there is not much vacation time. The company goes through hiring/firing cycles so expect to get laid off after your project is over.
Pros
Free coffee, company events
Cons
Laid off when project ends
Awesome workplace with Work Life Balance
Aversan is a very accommodating workplace. Focuses on work life balance and helps an individual to grow in their respective areas. The company keeps its employees happy by taking their suggestions into consideration like providing breakfast or giving benefits for Fitness memberships etc.
Friendly Environment
Employees are very friendly to each other. stressful environment due to project time recording rating system. Humans are working on computer. not vise versa. otherwise, excellent company to work, without contract on full time bases.
Pros
Nice and clean environment
Cons
Time recording system
You will be used, then tossed
They entice people to work for them by offering them good money, then lay them off.

If you have a stable job, and they reach out to you for a position offering you more money, PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT. You will be doing yourself a favour. They will feed you all this **** about how great things are and great you are only to let you go when they are done.

If you don't have a job and they offer you, only take it as a temporary means to make money, and keep looking for a job. Make sure to push them on the hourly rate because they will bite if they are desperate.
Pros
good pay
Cons
they use you then discard
Excellent
Very friendly environment to work at. The management are very friendly and easy to communicate with. I would recommend this workplace to anyone.
If you want to feel used and disrespected - this is the place for you!
The company is run by people who will give you a speech of empowerment and "opportunity for growth" in the beginning, only to leave you with a slap in the face and an unprofessional and disrespectful shuffle out of the office.

Never have I experienced such a belittling experience, and two-sidedness from management...

Stay away. The only people getting paid well are the Engineers, and even then the work environment is awful.
Pros
luncheons, flex. hours
Cons
awful management, internal hierarchy, favourites for employees, low pay, lots of secrecy and gossip
Employees are not cattle
Management needs to document the vision, mission and 5 yr plan for all contractors and employees. Flat management means no growth/advancement and all employees are seated in a large room with only tables. Project leads would walk around and peer over shoulders to make sure everyone was working. TERRIBLE workplace for a highly skilled professional workforce. No privacy for calls and no work life balance. Although contracted pay was slightly above average it was difficult to work in the environment
Pros
nice lunchroom, good contracted pay
Cons
working conditions, flat management
Positive and Encouraging
A great company with amazing leadership who are committed to ensuring the happiness of their employees. The leadership consistently mentors, builds, and develop employees through carefully selected managers and supervisors. A fabulous place to work!!
Pros
great benefits and pay
Excellent Place to work
Aversan is a very good place to work. The work force is balanced. I supported large groups of people and enjoyed working with each one of my customers. I became a very social individual in the process. Benefits are competitive as is compensation. Job security is stable. The people are truly one of Aversan's greatest assets. They are my second family.
Pros
Exceptionally good people to work with; Great Management
Cons
None to mention
This company does not honor it's promises and deals with people like tools! Stay away!
I am a highly skilled engineer and I am on a different task than the one I was interviewed for. The management does not care about your skills and uses people as tools. For your benefit, avoid this company.
Cons
Bad management, no planning.