Average Joe's Sports Bar Employee Reviews

Horrible and disgusting place to work
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 May 2019
Management has a tendency to gossip and speak poorly of the staff with customers or with other employee's. Lacks a structured management system with an extremly high turn over rate. Kitchen is extremely dirty and staff is not properly trained on safe food procedures. Many items on the menu are sold as fresh however are frozen.

Often promised full time hours to employee's only to have time cut. Management also has no issue with yelling at employee's in front of other staff to the point of harassment.
Pros
Free pop during service
Cons
Horrible management, unsafe kitchen and food practices, scattered shifts
Lethbridge Thursday night when
Cook (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB6 August 2017
Urghhj is 750ml to go to the hospital before you go to work a lot going to get mad st d and i would still be on good for me and I can call you on my stomach and laughed
Suvch a fun and proffesional place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB6 July 2017
The bar was always busy and I was on my feet all day, I made great tips averaging 150.00 a day for an 8hr shift. Staff and management were great. only downsides were if a customer walked out on a tab the staff were responsible for paying whatever was owed, no exceptions.You also do not get a scheduled breaks and often will go without one.
Pros
flexiable scheduale and discount on food and liquor
Cons
no breaks
Productive workplace, Motivating staff
Part-time Server (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB29 March 2017
It is usually pretty busy. There are always lots of things to be doing. Good turn over in tables. Lots of management that is able to help you run food, start tables, watch your section when you need to go to the bathroom. My favorite part about working for Average Joe's is that I am a student and they work around my schooling schedule every semester. When I get a full time summer job they let me take the time off in summer or only work once a week for extra money!
Pros
Staff discount, Flexible hours
Cons
Long, late hours