Aventura Marketing

Aventura Marketing Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Aventura, a great platform for both constant learning and earning. I would say it was my one of the best working experiences with this company I ever had throughout the whole one year period. The mentors and managers are super friendly and helpful and they always look for the room of employee’s continuous development. Their pay structure is amazing and it is certainly possible to make a huge paycheque here. An uncapped earning opportunity and continuous learning environment made me a sales pro. If you want to be master in sales and want to see your career in Sales then just go for it.
Pros
Growing opportunity, lucrative pay and bonus structure, continuous learning room, super friendly mentors and workforce
Cons
None so far
Good management and an enthusiastic team. No delays with pay cheque and they offer good commission and bonus. I had a really great support from the management during my prenatal days by assigning more office work over field work.
Pros
Felixible timings, regular payments, regular trainings.
I have been working at Aventura Marketing full-time for more than a year

No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in this past 1 year (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. Aventura Marketing is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support.
Cons
Haven't found any cons till date
I have been working here for a year now and its more like a family now. Managers and Colleagues are so friendly. This job is best for improving skills that you will surely need in future.