Aventura Marketing

Aventura Marketing Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews

Job culture is amazing. Very kind and approachable people in management.

Work-Life-School balance was great! Very flexible time which will help people like myself who's also in College. Different cultures with different backgrounds that can be an opportunity for learning. The management is great and will treat you like friend. No pressure, just motivation. The more sales you get, the more money you'll have! I had a great time working for this company.

Amazing Company to work for

Very understanding when it comes down to having a family and unexpected circumstances occurring. Management is very understanding and willing to train the employees who need it if they choose to use these benefits.

Pros

You control how much money you earn

Not worth the 4.6 stars in my opinion

says they don't require experience, but don't be fooled. anyways the locations is really bad and their online reputation is garbage. They do not know how to run.

Great place to learn sales and make money

Worked as a Senior Sales Consultant for 15 months, coming from a totally different background this place was completely ready to invest in me and trained me right from the scratch. The layers within the management structure is very helpful and always there to guide or answer you patiently. This is the place to learn sales from experienced managers who are very generous and they include both hourly + commission pay (Which is great too). If you are someone who is interested in sales I highly recommend Aventura Marketing

Great place to work at.

Management is really great and there are ample amount of opportunities to learn and grow. They not only give you training about their job but gives life lessons that help you grow in life.

Pros

Extra Commissions and Bonuses

Best Company to Work For

Aventura Marketing really cares for its staff. They believe in creating a positive work environment, which fosters a high amount of personal development and growth. I would recommend any to work here, because they constantly train us, celebrate all achievements (regardless if it is small and big) and never puts any stress on making a sale.

Pros

Training, work culture, potential to make money

Awesome work experience

Managment is really best and treat us like family member.All co-workers are supportive,helpful and care for each other.The work environment created by president of company and Manager is great culture that makes you feel appreciated for all that you do.

Pros

Meetings with tasty food, good hours and good pay

Cons

Very much productive and a fun place to work with

Aventura, a great platform for both constant learning and earning. I would say it was my one of the best working experiences with this company I ever had throughout the whole one year period. The mentors and managers are super friendly and helpful and they always look for the room of employee’s continuous development. Their pay structure is amazing and it is certainly possible to make a huge paycheque here. An uncapped earning opportunity and continuous learning environment made me a sales pro. If you want to be master in sales and want to see your career in Sales then just go for it.

Pros

Growing opportunity, lucrative pay and bonus structure, continuous learning room, super friendly mentors and workforce

Cons

None so far

Very good and encouraging management

Good management and an enthusiastic team. No delays with pay cheque and they offer good commission and bonus. I had a really great support from the management during my prenatal days by assigning more office work over field work.

Pros

Felixible timings, regular payments, regular trainings.

I have been working at Aventura Marketing full-time for more than a year

I have been working at Aventura Marketing full-time for more than a year No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work! I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in this past 1 year (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues. Aventura Marketing is just filled with lots of opportunities at every level of career. Awesome people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support.

Cons

Haven't found any cons till date

The best place, where you earn and learn.

I have been working here for a year now and its more like a family now. Managers and Colleagues are so friendly. This job is best for improving skills that you will surely need in future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aventura Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2