Avenir Senior Living

• Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Best place to work!

In my opinion, Avenir Memory Care at Nanaimo, has been the best place I have ever worked. Management is experienced, and the quality of learning and growth I have received has far out done my expectations from when I first started. Managers have an open door policy, and have stepped out of their usual rolls in the office to help in the building when ever possible. All staff work together cohesively, during every day operations, and also during special events and other important mile stones. The management are honest and up front without being unreasonable in their requests. Days can be fast paced, but I have neve once thought it to be too much, especially when everyone is willing to help you out in small or big tasks. Avenir Memory Care at Nanaimo is a place that I enjoy working. In the past I have dreaded going to work, or even hated my job, but after 2 years I still love coming to work every day, and I couldn't imagine going back to anything less then what Avenir Memory Care at Nanaimo provides me.

Pros

Open door policy, continuious learning, honest and supportive management, teamwork, fullfilling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenir Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement