Avenge Energy

Avenge Energy Employee Reviews for Hydrovac Operator

Hydrovac Operator6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
Productive and steady place of employment. Long hours in demanding weather conditions. Great equipment and knowledgeable employees/supervisors. Great benefits, hours and pay.
I have worked for Avenge for a few winters now, I'm Seasonal Oilfield worker. They've always been straight up with me and let me know when the big projects are kicking off, they kept me busy all winter so I can provide for my family back home.
you will never get paid overtime and expect more "shop time" then your actual rate have fun working long days away from home and getting screwed by management and your paycheque
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Completely horrible place to work, they say they care at the start but you soon find out they dont give a care about you or your opinions. Act like they are perfect and everyone knows nothing. They are cut throat and not trustworthy aT all.
I recommend this Co highly. Very well organized and great equipment. Safety conciseness was great. Orientation and training made job readiness good and made me feel comfortable doing that work.
Josh Tanner
- great first job to work in in when starting off in oil field
- provided a lot of training for different jobs

- plenty of hours provided

- good wages

- provided plane tickets for across country travel