Avenge Energy
Avenge Energy Employee Review

Recently Started with Avenge

10 March 2020
I heard the add on the radio they're hiring Class 1, so I stopped in with a resume, everyone was really nice got to meet the manager and started on orientation the next day. Orientation took a day and half or so and I started work the day after orientation, and haven't slowed down yet.
15 June 2020
Covered all office positions (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
They will use you, walk all over you, treat you terrible and fire you the second they are done using you.
Management, the owner and supervisors are corrupt and have shady business practices.

They change timesheets so they can under pay field employees(I was forced to do to do this) If you have respect for yourself don't work here.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
10 June 2020
Employee (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
Most unorganized and cuuropt place I have ever worked. Upper management will sweep everything under the rug and do things the cheapest way possible. People are in positions that should never be and are not qualified. I do not recommend.
17 April 2020
Class 3 Driver (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
This company will hire anybody with a pulse bad management always had problems with my pay chek being wrong and have to fight to get paid Do not work here save yourself the headache
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenge Energy. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5