Avenge Energy

Avenge Energy Employee Reviews

Canada36 reviews
Typical
Just like every other oilfield company. Too many hours then no hours. This place will fire you if you're useless.
Peace river branch has decent accommodations.
Pros
Decent Supervisor at peace river branch
Cons
Feast or famine with hours
Do not work here
This company will hire anybody with a pulse bad management always had problems with my pay chek being wrong and have to fight to get paid Do not work here save yourself the headache
Lol
I started working for Avenge approximately one yr after they opened in Grande Prairie. It started out as a good place to work. Minimal office staff, great atmosphere and the owner was present quite a lot, even got his hands dirty. But after time the feeling of accomplishments and advancement went out the window, unless you were a brown nosed or a relative, then you had it made. Honestly I wouldn’t recommend working for such a dishonest and corrupt place.
Fast growing, youthful company leveraging technology at every corner.
Avenge has been very supportive to me as it relates to career development & assisting in pushing my ideas forward.

We have a forward thinking management team that is always taking its workers needs in to consideration.

Avenge is a family first type of company taking the values of a ma & pa organization and applying it to a corporate structure.
Forward Thinking Company
Avenge is the type of company that is always looking to optimize and create opportunity. They use the latest tech and software to be a head of the curve, as a dispatcher that helps me make more informed decisions everyday.
Recently Started with Avenge
I heard the add on the radio they're hiring Class 1, so I stopped in with a resume, everyone was really nice got to meet the manager and started on orientation the next day. Orientation took a day and half or so and I started work the day after orientation, and haven't slowed down yet.
No Bull sticks to there guns kind of company
I have worked for Avenge for a few winters now, I'm Seasonal Oilfield worker. They've always been straight up with me and let me know when the big projects are kicking off, they kept me busy all winter so I can provide for my family back home.
High Passed, Fun work environment
I enjoy working for a company that makes you feel a part of the team, i work a lot of hours and a always have a good paycheck. They pay every two weeks, that nice.
Shady
Horrible place to work. Shady wage changes and timesheet adjustments. Shady staff. Dishonest and toxic. Terrible management, unless you're a brown noser need not apply. They watch great employees walk out the door and tolerate bad ones.
dont work here
you will never get paid overtime and expect more "shop time" then your actual rate have fun working long days away from home and getting screwed by management and your paycheque
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Run away from them as fast as you can
Short and Sweet, management requires managers willing to manage proficiently, and to be able to find contracts to keep their men and women working. It's a risk you take if you should accept this gig. If your unemployed and need money let this be a last resort!
Get ready to be gone from home
There was a ton of work and nearly unlimited work days. That being said it was very difficult to get time off. I eventually had to start booking my time off despite management. They are working towards a schedule.
Do not work here
Worst company in Alberta. Not worth the mental stress this company will put you through. Management is a bunch of liars that care nothing about the employees. Equipment is garbage and you cant get basic tools or supplies. They mess with your pay or dont pay you at all. Ownership and management are flat out bad people who cant be trusted. Review is overall negative 10 stars
Lies are all that they say.
Completely horrible place to work, they say they care at the start but you soon find out they dont give a care about you or your opinions. Act like they are perfect and everyone knows nothing. They are cut throat and not trustworthy aT all.
Large fleet of HydroVac, Vac, Water Trucks
Productive and steady place of employment. Long hours in demanding weather conditions. Great equipment and knowledgeable employees/supervisors. Great benefits, hours and pay.
I recommend this Co highly. Very well organized and great equipment. Safety conciseness was great. Orientation and training made job readiness good and made me feel comfortable doing that work.
Josh Tanner
Na
Would not recommend! Too many expenses required by employees... no flights, pay own ppe, pay own food, poor living conditions on rigs, treated unfairly.
Waste of three years
No appreciation to any employees. No trust from management. Poor communication. Shady wage changes. Constant payroll mistakes. No opportunity for advancement as all rolls above operator are hired outside of the company hiring people with very little relevant experience.
Enjoyed working with the guys at Avenge. Plenty of work
Avenge energy is an established but still up and coming company. The wages are average for the type of work. There is opportunity for advancement.
Plenty of work. This company has a lot on the go.

And they are always expanding.

Equipment is newer.
Your just a number
Very poor management. Unprofessional and arrogant owner. Unethical work practices. High management changes and no business strategy. A train wreck.
Pros
Office people are nice
Cons
Management unprofessional
Wouldn’t waste your time
The owner is a self centred person and don’t show appreciation to his people. There’s is no reward for hard work and effort. There is constant change in management and people. Much like a miracle round..