Avcorp Industries

Avcorp Industries Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Avcorp has many short comings but still is a good place to work .
Management is reactive not proactive .I worked at Avcorp for over 20 years and really don`t have any regrets about working there or leaving . While management does seem immature at times and assigns managerial positions to those who should n`t be in such positions. There are far worse places to work . Your experience at Avcorp will be determined on the attitude of your area manager . Most employees are happy enough to go about their duties and easy enough to work with . I do wish that Avcorp took the time recognize the employees who go beyond what is expected but thats up to the crew and the chargehands. On the down side there are employees who hide within the union for job protection, without the union they would be unemployed . I would recommend applying at Avcorp . There is room for advancement with automatic rate progression .
Good company
Good company but I was laid off without reasonable justifications.

But it was a good good place

To work and I enjoyed the company and quietness of ig all as well as working alone
Extremely Poor Management
Since its inception this company has never made money. It is very poorly managed and could be a lot better. Management likes to divide the Union workforce from the Staff. You are just a number to them. Coworkers are mostly great and put up with it all as well.Untimely bill paying means parts shortages.Lots of past layoffs but looking more secure.
Pros
good benefits, pay etc
Cons
Early start time
Rudderless
The company has a CEO that runs the company on the basis of his feelings about people. The best people usually quit because they are not allowed to make decisions.
Pros
Aerospace
Cons
Ceo
Very boring place to work
Awesome pay and benefits, found that people that worked in my area lacked interest. It was a pretty boring culture. Very segregated work areas.
Hardest part of the job was putting up with the boredom of the job.

Most enjoyable part of the job was lunch and getting to go home.

Employees on the floor were pretty awesome- it was good to interact with them, it made the days tolerable.
benefits
Cons
boredom
negative environment
the companiy need to restructure overhead management, not a friendly place to work you have to watch your back all the time, the crew is not willing to improve or get upgrade with the new technology.
benefits
Cons
old school
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avcorp Industries?