Avante Security

Avante Security Employee Reviews

Canada19 reviews
Not bad
Avante gave me a good site to work at. They gave me a day shift with good hours and consistent hours. I was given adequate time off every 2 or 3 days of work I would have at least 2 days off. I thank you for keeping me employed.
Very interesting
Avante security is a place you feel at home to work with high quality service , friendly people around and making your shift a very easy and understanding duty for you. A place you learn more with simple understanding.
Worst company
I regret my decision to switch to intelligarde from securitas while working with aga khan museum. Supervisors at akm think that nobody can touch them as the security manger frank pettersen is behind their back protecting them. Good lick to frank to support such bad supervisors at the cost of good guards. But how long
Fast Paced good group of co-workers
Overall, I would say that this Job is not for the laid back slow-paced kind of person.
The Job is very much a fast-paced meet deadline kind of work, however, if this is what fits your style of work then it is very rewarding to know you have met clients needs to the best of your abilities
Great
Great place to work. Fast growing company, nice people and roomful advancement. I don't know why writing a review is mandatory on Indeed. Thumbs down to that.
Join if your not lazy
If your a lazy person who likes to sit in a car and do nothing then this isn't the company for you. Hasn't been a year and I've moved up once and can do it again. People who complain about long hours have never done mobile work before because all companies require 12 hrs from you. Best company hands down from all I've been in for the last 10yrs in the industry.
Ok
Not the best company to work for. The management isnt the greatest and there is little to be said about the work culture and rapport of management with employees.
Great Place to Work!
Avante Security is a great place to work. The people who work here are very friendly, caring, and polite. Avante Security cares about their employees and makes sure, we the employees are happy.
Pros
Friday Breakfasts, Events, Opportunties To Grow, Share Your Ideas and Creativity
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avante Security?
Very easy going place
very interesting , each day almost different
clients calling in some upset but respectful

will recommend to anyone.

but travel distance is a problem for me
Pros
free breakfast and sometimes lunches
Cons
No long hours
A progressive company with a lot of exciting growth ahead
Avante Security is a great place to work especially if you are ready for growth and innovation. The technology that is used to protect and service their clients is superior. I am so happy that I have joined such a passionate team.
Pros
A friendly environment
Super Fun, Entrepreneur work environment
Love the team at Avante. Lots of events happening through out the year. Exciting project and lots of growth in the company.
The most enjoyable part of the job is branding Avante.
Pros
free friday breakfast
Painfully boring job
Hey if you’ve got no life and can work while kissing butt, THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
-good pay and benefits

-good company car to drive

-long hours

-gives out write up like the 4th of July

-understaffed, so they can call you to pick up extra shifts
Pros
Extra shifts, good company cars and stable
Cons
Highly overturned job, long hours, and ridiculously strict on uniform
Amazing company with great leadership
I've been working at Avante Security for a year now, and it is a pleasure working for such a progressive and productive company.My co-workers are highly professional and collaborative individuals who make every day enjoyable. Great company with an amazing vision for the future and clear defined goals.
Pros
People, Friday Breakfast, Location
Progressive company that is doing big things!
I have been working for Avante for just under a year. The company has undergone a lot of changes with mergers/acquisitions/new management but is focused and determined to do everything possible to be accountable to all stakeholders.

It is not an easy place to work as the work is tough and time-sensitive, but when your clients demand instant service and security, employees must be extremely knowledgeable and prepared at all times.
Pros
Friday Breakfasts, CEO Town Halls, Management Retreats, Opportunities for Growth, etc.
Cons
Accountability (if you consider that a con, look elsewhere!)
Company going to zero
Small time company trying to go big time but tripping along the way.

Maybe join if you have no plans to stick around or advance as I give this place less than 5 years before its sold or goes under.

If your career minded my advice would be to look elsewhere.

Namaste.
Pros
Other than me?
Cons
I'll bet a few are here
Productive, challenging
There were many different jobs to do with this company so you were always active. Driving a nice car and being in luxury environments was very enjoyable. However the hours were very long and tiresome. Great company but could have more incentives in pay.
Pros
Great clients
Cons
Long hours, very underpaid
Exciting work with great leadership
Although I have just recently started at Avante, it is easy to see why they are rated so highly within Toronto. My co-workers are excellent and make the work day enjoyable, with very progressive leadership that facilitates a productive environment.
Progressive Company
Forward-thinking company with a progressive leader that is open to hearing ideas, taking risks and collaborating with the team to make the best security company for our clients and our staff
Pros
Friday Breakfast, Team off-sites, great team
good company to work for