autoTRADER.ca Employee Review

View all autoTRADER.ca reviews

Eating lunch with the team
Finacial Analyst and Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto20 November 2018
When our department received the financial data , our team was preparing reports for our directors. I have the role to import into the database that I created into MS Access, the data that I received from IT department and then to run the reports that we should send to directors in an Excel spreadsheet with graph and other information regarding the last week sales from all the regions and provinces of Canada.
Pros
Free luch sometimes on Friday
Cons
Stay late sometimes for adhoc reporting

Other autoTRADER.ca Employee Reviews

Stay away from them.
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 June 2019
The worst experience ever, corrupted management , there are lots of politics, stay away from this company. There is a reason they have such a high turnover.
Dealer Service Representative "Automotive Photographer"
Dealer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2019
This position requires you to drive to different dealerships, which can be in multiple cities/towns. You are compensated with an annual allowance but if your car breaks down then you will not be helped. You will be expected to get a rental and show up to work the next day!

I learned that the management likes to pick favourites and promise a lot of things that will never happen. You can see that they have been always getting changes in management based on other reviews. There is high turnover in this position and for good reason. The pay is small for the amount of work you're expected to do, which includes an expectation of responding to emails after hours.

I would not recommend this position to someone looking for full time work. However this position may work for you if you want part-time hours working no more than 20 hours a week. But beware you will be expected to take on a lot of work when you start. Training will be done by people who most likely just got hired a few weeks before you.
Pros
None that I can think of
Cons
Expected to work around the clock, you are expected to respond to emails after hours, your day can consist of starting at 9 and finish around 11 pm if you have to edit photos.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at autoTRADER.ca. Our community is ready to answer.