autoTRADER.ca

autoTRADER.ca Employee Reviews for Anonymous

Anonymous3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
Opportunities to apply your skill set directly to the work are there to be had. You'll get to work with some really bright people and absorb more skill and knowledge than you came in with. Room for lateral moves, but I found that moving up is tough, as did many others. While some can treat this as a 9-5 job, I took work home a lot. Progressive company, in some (but not all) instances, archaic management styles appear to be the model of choice. One of my managers was one of the very best managers I've ever had and gave me the tools and trust to excel in my position. Overall, a pretty good place to work.
Biggest advantage of working at Trader is- its senior leadership team is amazing! All of them are quite approachable and understanding.

Other colleagues are pretty nice and polite too:)

The company promotes/hosts fun and exciting events and responds positively on all feedback they receive.
Pros
Indoor Games Lounge, Free Beer Fridays, Fun events, Summer hours with flexi timings
I have never been in an organization where there is a such commitment to making the workplace fun! There are regular employee events and celebration of other events (Halloween, Diwali etc). There is also a cool employee lounge where you can chill. There is a ping pong and fusbal and they just added a pool table to the lounge area!

It is a fast-paced and challenging environment, and you have the autonomy to get things done. You are no bogged down by the policies and procedures you encounter in larger organizations.

Management is visible - Don't be scared by their names and titles! they are approachable and willing to talk

Work life balance is great! There is flexibility and the recognition that we have personal lives. Combined with this, the company introduce summer hours from May to September so you could leave early on Fridays or take every other Friday off!
Pros
great employee events, collaborative environment, talent and committed people
Cons
Can't think of any!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at autoTRADER.ca?