autoTRADER.ca
autoTRADER.ca Employee Review

High performance expected

10 December 2018
Good work life balance. Lots of social activities and chances to build as a team. Flexible work hours and some working remotely.

Opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
Limited opportunities for advancement
12 April 2020
Anonymous (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
Opportunities to apply your skill set directly to the work are there to be had. You'll get to work with some really bright people and absorb more skill and knowledge than you came in with. Room for lateral moves, but I found that moving up is tough, as did many others. While some can treat this as a 9-5 job, I took work home a lot. Progressive company, in some (but not all) instances, archaic management styles appear to be the model of choice. One of my managers was one of the very best managers I've ever had and gave me the tools and trust to excel in my position. Overall, a pretty good place to work.
16 March 2020
QA Analyst (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
AutoTrader has been a challenging place to work for last couple years now. Constant restructuring keeps employees on edge, resulting in a high anxiety work place. Opportunities for advancement are decreasing as they bring in outside talent rather than within.
3 December 2019
Senior National Account Executive (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It was great place to work, excellent salary with great benefits, lots of training, always evolving to keep up with market trends. Clients were more like partners with great respect for the company