For a software developer role in the Burnaby BC office, business casual is fine! The general dress code on the development team is casual. For a sales role or a developer role in the Etobicoke TO office, you should dress in business attire.
You should be business professional.
How would you save a client who wants to cancel their service?
How would you sell to a dealership who isn't using their Autotrader platform?
Please explain a time where you had to deal with a difficult client and what was the outcome?
I would wear suit and tie.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at autoTRADER.ca?Answered by autoTRADER.ca
- Does autoTRADER.ca require background check?Answered by autoTRADER.ca
- What is the most stressful part about working at autoTRADER.ca?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at autoTRADER.ca?3 people answered
- What is autoTRADER.ca sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at autoTRADER.ca?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at autoTRADER.ca?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at autoTRADER.ca?Answered by autoTRADER.ca
- What is the dress code at autoTRADER.ca?One person answered
- If you were to leave autoTRADER.ca, what would be the reason?One person answered