The first step is usually a telephone prescreen where a member of our HR team will make a preliminary assessment of your skills, experience and fit.
If that is successful you will be invited to an in-person interview, conducted by the hiring manager and an HR representative. After that, there may one more or interviews depending on the role, although we try to limit the process to two interviews where possible.
For some positions, candidates may be asked to complete a case study as part of the assessment process.
2 May 2018
2-3 stage; potential case study
- What should you wear to an interview at autoTRADER.ca?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at autoTRADER.ca?Answered by autoTRADER.ca
- Does autoTRADER.ca require background check?Answered by autoTRADER.ca
- What is the most stressful part about working at autoTRADER.ca?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at autoTRADER.ca?3 people answered
- What is autoTRADER.ca sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at autoTRADER.ca?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at autoTRADER.ca?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at autoTRADER.ca?One person answered
- If you were to leave autoTRADER.ca, what would be the reason?One person answered