For software development roles in the Burnaby BC office, core hours are 9:45 to 4:30. So long as you are present for 8 hours including the core hours, you can arrive and depart when you like. There is 1 hour of break time per day. If you need to arrive late or leave early once in a while, generally it's not problem so long as it's reasonable.
Be prepared to work from 9 AM to 9 PM because you could be editing the photos you take for dealers in the evening or driving in bad traffic.
Depends on your micro manager
- What should you wear to an interview at autoTRADER.ca?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at autoTRADER.ca?Answered by autoTRADER.ca
- Does autoTRADER.ca require background check?Answered by autoTRADER.ca
- What is the most stressful part about working at autoTRADER.ca?3 people answered
- What is autoTRADER.ca sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at autoTRADER.ca?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at autoTRADER.ca?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at autoTRADER.ca?Answered by autoTRADER.ca
- What is the dress code at autoTRADER.ca?One person answered
- If you were to leave autoTRADER.ca, what would be the reason?One person answered