AutoShack.com Employee Reviews for Lead Hand

Featured review
AutoShack.com selected this as a representative review
One Word "Solid" workplace lol
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON19 December 2018
Great place to work,lots of supervisor and lead hand, excellent exercise, fun, friendly staff, amazing management, reasonable pay. rewarding sweat!

One word Solid lol
Good group of people, room to grow and advance, good management
Lead Hand/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stittsville, ON27 August 2019
Great people to work with, friendly staff and co-workers. Lots of opportunities to learn and advance in the company, (in both pay and position). The company provides thorough training on a multitude of warehouse machinery and equipment. Managers and lead hands provide coaching and training for success within the company.
Great workplace, things that bother you can be taken care of easily
Lead Hand/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stittsville, ON26 August 2019
Auto Shack is a great place to start up a warehouse career and also continue your career with a mindset of promotions. As long as you come in with a positive mindset and willing to learn there are many opportunities of advancement plus wage increase.
The management are pretty good with dealing with problems right away that you come across, if they can't you just have to see someone else.
I like everyone I work with and enjoy coming into work because even if I'm having a bad bad the guys always cheer me up.
However if there is a chance that you think will benefit the work life or productivity sometimes its hard for the management to hear your voice.You must go to everything and get them to agree with you before they consider it.
Pros
Summer lunches for the entire company during summer and for the Christmas holidays
Cons
In certain areas of the warehouse the RF gun systems goes down more often then we would like
Official response from AutoShack.com
12 November 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. The RF gun issue has been resolved and if their is any other feedback you can provide we'd love to hear it.