AutoShack.com Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.7Pay & Benefits
Featured review
AutoShack.com selected this as a representative review
One Word "Solid" workplace lol
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON19 December 2018
Great place to work,lots of supervisor and lead hand, excellent exercise, fun, friendly staff, amazing management, reasonable pay. rewarding sweat!

One word Solid lol
Management is HORRIBLE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stittsville, ON26 September 2019
They would rather pay off shore agents to do the jobs rather than keep jobs in Canada. They have a high turn around and management needs to learn how to run a business and keep their employees happy.
Official response from AutoShack.com
12 November 2019

I'm not sure if you fully understood the position of the offshore team when you worked here. If there was a misunderstanding I understand.

Our Contact Center has a full team of 12 here in Ottawa. The offshore team works during the night and on Sundays so that we don't have to require our Ottawa Teammembers to work those days and hours.

We have a great team here in our Contact Center. If that was not your experience then I apologize but our staff has been fantastic in that department.

Great place to expand experiences
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  201 Iber Street3 July 2019
Position: Customer Service Representative in Call Centre at Stittsville location.

A great place to enjoy meeting new people and learning different management types. The margin for error in attendance expectations is very crucial, so I balanced my time within my capabilities to adhere to the company's policies without violating them.

The best part of this position was meeting wonderful people, who taught me how to be more endearing and mindful of the moments I spend. Due to never being officially trained, it was quite difficult to grasp some of the frequently updating policies. AutoShack is a great place for career and personal growth. If possible, I would not recommend this position for any duration longer than 3 months.
Pros
TIme Management; Call Centre Experience
Cons
Scattered Management; Toxic Environment