autolist of canada

autolist of canada Employee Reviews

Working at AutoList was a lot of fun. My day was filled with cold calling and prospecting for future business. When it was busy with walk-ins, there was not a lot of time to do anything other than close deals and help people get into their new car!
Pros
Exciting, great coworkers, accomplished.
Cons
Unstable job, long hours, high turnover for managers.
Great Place to work at. Learned a lot of new things, every day.The company helps me grow. It's a really great environment. Even a brand new person gets into the environment very easily and comfortably.Whoever wants to start their career, This is a really great place for it.
Pros
Occasional Lunches, Festivals to be celebrated.
Amazing guys to work with and have fun every day . I'm currently working as a sales associate here and i love working at this place . The management is also really great and help us to move further
Employed at good company like Autolist of Canada, is going great so far. I am working with many different personalities, learning them and understanding what approach to take to deescalate a conflict and better serve our customers.Every day is a complete different scenario, so adaptability is a key.
Very Inviting environment to work in, the company goes above and beyond to ensure their FSR's have the greatest training possible to be able to complete their day to day tasks
Autolist of Canada not only has an outstanding workplace culture, where colleagues are encouraging, management is consistently supportive and success is never failed to be recognized, but it is also an organization that strives to improve the lives of everyday Canadian's. Also, The best part about working for them is that work feels like "family" away from my own family, and the support to propel and develop my career is both genuine and attainable!!
Worked at AutoList for bit, would STRONGLY recommend reading the reviews before you buy a car from/work here. Cars are a little questionable and the management treats employees horribly. The owner specifically is rather unpleasant to be around. However, everyone there that isn’t a manager is extremely nice.
Pros
Coworkers are nice, free lunch on wknds
Cons
Management is terrible, Owner is rude
I have worked in 2 areas at Autolist, Washbay/Detailing, and the Sales Department. I have loved every moment of being here, and the work i have been able to do. I am grateful to work with all the employees here, and having such a diverse group of people in the workplace. Everyone is unique, and we all work together. i am always more than happy to perform a task that is asked of me, and am always willing to go out of the way to ensure everything is running smoothly. I couldn't ask for a better workplace. Thank you everyone.
I wouldn't give this company even one star. they have new owners , they have no business ethics . I wouldn't buy anything from them . I was lied to . They say their family owned but it's not like family, it's bad!
Very friendly, approachable and great on-boarding. Alot of room for advancement and all members of management are great. Excellent team leadership where employee can rely on and gain strong support. Good company culture and training support to strengthen employee's interpersonal skills and professional knowledge. Highly recommend working with Auto List of Canada.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
I am working as Loans Officer form last 4 months and its excellent place to gain experience and build your network. The very professional atmosphere and management treat with respect and are always willing to give you a hand. Helping clients with everyday banking needs and working with an excellent team is very rewarding. The company has very good ongoing learning available and the availability to move up. Easy approachable management and makes you feel that you are working with your family.
Pros
Opportunities, Fun place to work, Potluck and outdoor picnics, Awesome co-workers, Good pay and benefits.
Always enjoyed working here, good people made it fun to come to work everyday. Not always the easiest job to sell cars, but rewarding none the less. Truly enjoyed my time at Autolist!
Pros
decent commission structure, great people
Cons
During my period at Autolist of Canada I had the privilege of working with a diverse group of people. With the help of coworkers, I learnt skills in customer relations, sales, management, work ethic, time management, business relations, product inventory as well as an overall increase in soft skills including speech clarity, organization, small talk, positive reinforcement and leadership. The job was great for learning the nature and intricacy of the automobile industry and it is a job that has taught me knowledge about sales and vehicles that will follow me through my life.
Controversial used car dealership, service side was great, sales side is a little shady. If you have the money to pay cash great deals can be had, employees see none of the benefits though
9 July 2018
Thanks for your review. We are committed to being transparent and upfront with both our employees and customers. We are sorry to hear that your experience did not match our intention of being the best place you have ever worked. Thank you for your contribution to the growth of the company.
A typical day at work for me was sitting in front of a computer making calls and collecting money. I've done collections before, didn't learn anything I didn't already know. The culture is mostly of East Indian descent, you 'll find the odd white or non east indian person there. The hardest part was having to deal with the owner ragging you about nothing and keep pestering you to always bring in money and make sure certain people pay and we need o be on them and we cant let them go scot free....I made some really good friends, really unique people
Cons
wages suck
9 July 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your time while employed with us. We are sorry to hear that several things throughout your time here, did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our management. We thank you for the great work you did while you were employed here.
I would not waste your time working here. Broken promises, horrible management. The owner is rude and treats people like peasants, very unorganized. Lots of unprofessional staff members.
Pros
Free Lunch on Saturdays
Cons
The owner is rude
9 July 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees. We value and consider your feedback and we'll continue to improve in areas that are beneficial to both the management and employees.
alright place to work staff are to them selfs not management works you hard and do more duties then you job titles says you do
Pros
free lunch saturdays
Cons
lots
Good place to learn about the culture and atmosphere to people who are not familier with the winnipeg work culture, I am happy with the work/culture and atmosphere but not satisfy with the salary
horrible, unprofessional owner. this company has a reputation that is bad, and i dont like working for a company that lives up to this reputation.
Pros
free lunch saturdays plus base pay
Cons
wknd work plus not 2 days off in a row
  1. Employee reviews